Our digestive system is a group of organs working together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body.Food we eat passes through a long tube inside the body known as the alimentary canal or the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract). The alimentary canal is made up of the oral cavity, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestines, and large intestines. In addition to the alimentary canal, there are several important accessory organs that help your body to digest food...
Here we point out some steps for improve digestive system.
- Always eat high quality fresh organic foods.
- Chew your food properly,many peoples don't chew thoroughly, which makes digestion of food much harder when it reaches your stomach.
- Improve your life style like workout,early to bed and early to rise.
- Eat fresh salad.
- Please never drink cold drinks with food,very harmful for health.
- Drink more water atleast 8-ounce of water per day.
- Avoid junk food,processed food,fried etc.
- Enjoy your food,dont watch TV or any other activity during eating food.